How It Works
WHAT IS MIXING
- Each song is treated, automated (level-balanced), frequencies receive adjustments, imperfections are edited and problems are fixed
- Effects are added to treat each track in order to fit them into a place where each instrument has it’s own space and frequency space in the stereo field.
- Each song is different but we do our best to meet the needs of the artist as that’s most important
- Creating a well balanced song so all instruments and vocals are given proper space and frequency.
BENEFITS TO MIXING
- Balance out frequencies and create space for each instrument and vocal in the stereo field
- Creating the sound the artist is searching for weather it’s clean, dirty, distorted ect.
- Improve clarity and life to the song
- Taking a song to the next professional level achievable after it’s been recorded
FILE SUMBISSION FORMAT
- Send Pro Tools or Logic session in 44.1k/16bit or 48k/24 bit *PREFERED* in .zip folder
- If you have neither, send individual audio tracks (must be consolidated or bounced from the start point of your song : bar 1 beat 1 or start time code) *Recommended*
- All files must be the same duration, sample rate, and bit depth
- Timing issues will not be fixed unless otherwise noted upon submitting files
- Tracks cannot share different sounds; ex: snare drum and back up vocals
- Vocals will not be tuned unless noted upon submitting files
- Supply mono and/or stereo files that are clearly named. Stereo files will be counted as 2 tracks of audio
- Recommend a rough/reference mix and one or two reference tracks for sonic examples
- Tell us what you like and don’t like about included rough/reference mix
- Be specific with vision of the final mix
- Ex: I want the lead vocals to have lots of reverb, snare to have a slap delay, etc.
- If requesting autotune you must submit the note and scale the song is in
- Print any midi/virtual instruments – we only accept audio files
- Includes all Metadata to finished product.
- HOW TO SUBMIT
- Completely fill out the form then pay for your service
- Services To Use:
- Dropbox: Upload your files to your public folder and send the links to Submit@TheBeatzFactory.com .
- Click to learn how to send through Dropbox
- WeTransfer: Upload your consolidated individual audio tracks in folders separated by song. Send files to Submit@TheBeatzFactory.com.
- We will email you back once we receive all files and payments.